Hear what others have to say about us!
- “Ms. Smith is an absolutely superb marketing expert, full of energy and drive, a quick-learn and connected to industry.” Dr. V. Marder, Director, Vascular Medicine Program, Orthopaedic Hospital, UCLA, XVII President, I STH Congress
- You did an outstanding job and AstraZeneca was so pleased to have been a part of the meeting. M. C. Sandman, Manager, Professional Relations & Educational Programs, AstraZeneca
- I am still on a natural high! You really put forth a lot of effort to make sure everything goes well all of the time! C. Chee, RN, Nurse Specialist, Division of Neurology, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- I want to reiterate how much I enjoyed working with you. You are extremely professional and very skilled in your fundraising activities. I hope that we might have a chance to work together again sometime in the future. G. Cianciolo, Ph.D., Drug Discovery & Development Services
- Kim has achieved great success in going way beyond project management for association projects. She is a great wealth of information. S. Slack, former Executive Vice President, Slack, Incorporated
- The facility, the turnout for the program, the involvement of the nurses and the overall quality of the meeting were truly outstanding. L. Guzzi, MD, JLR Medical Group
- I was very impressed by the amount of money raised for the society. You and your staff deserve a great deal of credit, and I congratulate you. D. Bodine, NIH and Secretary, American Society of Gene Therapy
- We all left with a renewed sense of direction and confidence in the project. It was our most productive and most decisive meeting to date. R. Gordon, MD, Past President, American Society of Transplant Surgeons & Chair, CenterSpan
- I must single out Kim for special acknowledgement. She was flawless in fulfilling her role as convention and special events director. She did a wonderful job of managing the details and operations, so I could concentrate solely on my responsibilities. I am grateful for her steadfastness and expertise. B. C. Moore, 22nd International President, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.